Inspired by Ottolenghi
Date and time:
Tue, 9 Jan 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM AEST
The Hunter's Pantry
Junction Fair Shopping Centre
200 Union Street The Junction, NSW 2291
A sizzling hot Spring and Summer are upon us
And with that in mind, Chef Paul Niddrie has prepared a Yottam Ottolenghi inspired ‘Aussie Summah’ menu.
Aside from working with and balancing the flavours and ingredients that Ottolenghi embraces, you will also upskill significantly when you stuff and truss a chicken leg, sculpt a galette, mascerate, blacken, infuse, balance and also have a great time.
- Pomegranate and herb stuffed & blackened chicken legs with mandarin and caramel dressing
- Asparagus Salad with black lime and tamarind
- Peach and rosemary pastry
Please note - some fresh items on the menu are subject to seasonal change - we want only the best available produce and chef will make the call in the lead up to the class.
This is a hands-on class with some demonstrated elements.
Terms and Conditions
- Please be aware we do not offer refunds/transfers into other events/credits due to change in personal circumstances, including illness. We ask if you are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that you refrain from attending and that you contact us.
- For whatever reason a person/s is not able to attend, we welcome a person/s of your choosing to take the place, providing there is no change in dietary circumstances from the original ticket holder.
- We require all dietary/allergy information to be disclosed prior to purchase. If any dietary/allergies are present, please contact us before purchasing a ticket. We cannot provide a credit/refund/transfer due to dietary/allergy requirements after purchase.
- We reserve the right to alter/cancel/postpone a class at any time. If this is to occur you are welcome to a refund/credit/transfer.
- Our cooking school runs on a schedule, and it is required that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking. You are still welcome if you are running late, however we may start the class without you.
- We ask if a person/s is/are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that they refrain from attending. Please contact us if this is the case.
- Once a ticket is purchased, it is assumed that you have read and agree to these terms. For more information please call us on 4926 1991
We usually require at least 8 participants for our classes to run viably, but make the call and let you know 48 hours prior to the class.
If we are unable to gain enough participants, we will happily move you to next iteration of the class, or another class of your choosing. Alternately, we can arrange for a credit note to be used at a later date or a refund.
Thank you for your understanding.