You're the Tapas! (Spanish Small Bites)
Date and time:
Thu, 26th October 2023 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM AEST
The Hunter's Pantry
Junction Fair Shopping Centre
200 Union Street The Junction, NSW 2291
Tapas are tops! Flavour forward bites that pack a punch. Learn how-to with Stephanie Chiasson. She's also the Tapas!!!
Cook: Stephanie Chiasson
Lead by amazing cook, foodie and certified cicerone (that’s someone who knows most things about beer) Stephanie Chiasson, this three hour class will see you create four incredible tapa that you’ll want to show off to your friends and family at dinner parties to come.
Having lived for years in Spain, and marrying a Spaniard – Steph is a gun when it comes to the Spanish Pantry. Her easy going vibe and uncanny nose for flavour make her the best person to guide you through this menu.
- Tortilla de patatas (Potato tortilla)
- Chorizo a la sidra (Chorizo cooked in cider)
- Empanada Gallega (Galician beef pie)
- Manchego and Jamon Croquettas (Manchego and Jamon fried dumplings)
* menu is subject to change
Terms and Conditions
- Please be aware we do not offer refunds/transfers into other events/credits due to change in personal circumstances, including illness. We ask if you are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that you refrain from attending and that you contact us.
- For whatever reason a person/s is not able to attend, we welcome a person/s of your choosing to take the place, providing there is no change in dietary circumstances from the original ticket holder.
- We require all dietary/allergy information to be disclosed prior to purchase. If any dietary/allergies are present, please contact us before purchasing a ticket. We cannot provide a credit/refund/transfer due to dietary/allergy requirements after purchase.
- We reserve the right to alter/cancel/postpone a class at any time. If this is to occur you are welcome to a refund/credit/transfer.
- Our cooking school runs on a schedule, and it is required that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking. You are still welcome if you are running late, however we may start the class without you.
- We ask if a person/s is/are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that they refrain from attending. Please contact us if this is the case.
- Once a ticket is purchased, it is assumed that you have read and agree to these terms. For more information please call us on 4926 1991