TAPAS FOR TEENS (12YRS-16YRS)
Date and time:
Thur 5 Oct 2023 10:00am - 1:00pm AEST
The Hunter's Pantry
Junction Fair Shopping Centre
200 Union Street The Junction, NSW 2291
Brush up on your skills in the kitchen this holidays with a class designed specifically for 12-16 year olds.
This class is pitched at teens who love food, love being in the kitchen and want to expand their repertoire by delving into a delicious world of Spanish food.
Under the expert supervision of Steph Chiasson you will create a gorgeous dinner with your fellow attendees - and up your skills in the process. Who knows? Maybe it will become a weeknight staple and give your parents and caregivers a night off? The holiday gift that keeps on giving.
- Potato tortilla
- Beef empanada
- Kid friendly sangria
The menu contains egg, gluten and meat.
- Children 12years to 16 years only.
- If you have any questions regarding the age bracket please call us instore and discuss with a staff member. (02) 49 261991.
- Enrolling a child who falls outside of the age bracket may result in disappointment on the day.
Photo Credit Anton on Unsplash.
It is essential that a parent/guardian drops and collects your child from The Hunter’s Pantry. They must be signed in before the start of the class, and they are not allowed to leave until they are collected by a known guardian. If your child is leaving the class with someone different to drop off, please advise our staff when you sign them in.
Our classes are created for kids aged BETWEEN 12-16 YEARS. Your child must be at least 12 to attend the class. We need them to see over a bench, and not be afraid to handle a knife, a hot plate and themselves in a room filled with older kids.
If you have a younger child, reach out to us – with enough enquiries we may be able to put on a more age-appropriate class for them.
There are no menu substitutions.
Terms and Conditions
- Please be aware we do not offer refunds/transfers into other events/credits due to change in personal circumstances, including illness. We ask if you are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that you refrain from attending and that you contact us.
- For whatever reason a person/s is not able to attend, we welcome a person/s of your choosing to take the place, providing there is no change in dietary circumstances from the original ticket holder.
- We require all dietary/allergy information to be disclosed prior to purchase. If any dietary/allergies are present, please contact us before purchasing a ticket. We cannot provide a credit/refund/transfer due to dietary/allergy requirements after purchase.
- We reserve the right to alter/cancel/postpone a class at any time. If this is to occur you are welcome to a refund/credit/transfer.
- Our cooking school runs on a schedule, and it is required that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking. You are still welcome if you are running late, however we may start the class without you.
- We ask if a person/s is/are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that they refrain from attending. Please contact us if this is the case.
- Once a ticket is purchased, it is assumed that you have read and agree to these terms. For more information please call us on 4926 1991