South Indian 2.0
Date and time:
Thu, 2 Nov 2023 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM AEST
The Hunter's Pantry
Junction Fair Shopping Centre
200 Union Street The Junction, NSW 2291
With a zesty new South Indian Vegetarian menu Sue Kumar is back at it
Flavour, spice and vegetables are the star!
Vegetarian – Check
Gluten Free- Check
Delicious – Check
- Aloo Gobi - potato and cauliflower
- Vankaya Fry - spiced dry eggplant curry with peanut
- Kai Korma - vegetables in coconut curry gravy
This is a hands-on class with some demonstrated elements.
Terms and Conditions
- Please be aware we do not offer refunds/transfers into other events/credits due to change in personal circumstances, including illness. We ask if you are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that you refrain from attending and that you contact us.
- For whatever reason a person/s is not able to attend, we welcome a person/s of your choosing to take the place, providing there is no change in dietary circumstances from the original ticket holder.
- We require all dietary/allergy information to be disclosed prior to purchase. If any dietary/allergies are present, please contact us before purchasing a ticket. We cannot provide a credit/refund/transfer due to dietary/allergy requirements after purchase.
- We reserve the right to alter/cancel/postpone a class at any time. If this is to occur you are welcome to a refund/credit/transfer.
- Our cooking school runs on a schedule, and it is required that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking. You are still welcome if you are running late, however we may start the class without you.
- We ask if a person/s is/are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that they refrain from attending. Please contact us if this is the case.
- Once a ticket is purchased, it is assumed that you have read and agree to these terms. For more information please call us on 4926 1991