Something to Taco'Bout
Date and time:
Thur, 11 Jan 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM AEST
The Hunter's Pantry
Junction Fair Shopping Centre
200 Union Street The Junction, NSW 2291
As the Sun gets high across Summer, there’s no better opportunity to embrace all things fun, spicy and fresh.
The Latin pantry lends itself readily to an Australian summer - a perfect mix of unctuous, chilli smoked fillings, vibrant punchy sauces and sides, the serious crunch factor of fresh herbs and sweet and sour cocktails spiked with a certain “cualidad que no se puede describir o nombrar fácilmente” that’s Spanish for “Je ne sais quoi”.As a cuisine Mexican checks so many boxes; it’s convivial, a ‘good time’ menú, adaptable to most palates and dietary requirements, and It’s HAND FOOD – a tortilla is basically an edible napkin – and the filling is anything that makes your mouth go BANG! There’s no need to even set a table!
Shall we sign you up?
- Fresh corn tortillas
- Baja Style fish tacos w Pico de Gallo
- Pork al pastor
- Creamy pinto beans
- Salsa Verde
- Aguas Frescas with Tajin.
Terms and Conditions
- Please be aware we do not offer refunds/transfers into other events/credits due to change in personal circumstances, including illness. We ask if you are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that you refrain from attending and that you contact us.
- For whatever reason a person/s is not able to attend, we welcome a person/s of your choosing to take the place, providing there is no change in dietary circumstances from the original ticket holder.
- We require all dietary/allergy information to be disclosed prior to purchase. If any dietary/allergies are present, please contact us before purchasing a ticket. We cannot provide a credit/refund/transfer due to dietary/allergy requirements after purchase.
- We reserve the right to alter/cancel/postpone a class at any time. If this is to occur you are welcome to a refund/credit/transfer.
- Our cooking school runs on a schedule, and it is required that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking. You are still welcome if you are running late, however we may start the class without you.
- We ask if a person/s is/are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that they refrain from attending. Please contact us if this is the case.
- Once a ticket is purchased, it is assumed that you have read and agree to these terms. For more information please call us on 4926 1991
We usually require at least 8 participants for our classes to run viably, but make the call and let you know 48 hours prior to the class.
If we are unable to gain enough participants, we will happily move you to next iteration of the class, or another class of your choosing. Alternately, we can arrange for a credit note to be used at a later date or a refund.
Thank you for your understanding.