Night Market Noodles
Thur, 4th Jan 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM AEST
The Hunter's Pantry
Junction Fair Shopping Centre
200 Union Street The Junction, NSW 2291
Chef: Paul Niddrie
Come fly with us to Noodle-slurping Heaven...
We might not be able to travel there in 3 hours, but what we can do is bring the deliciousness of the Asian Night Market to our cooking school.
We'll teach you a few incredible base recipes and techniques that you can add to your repertoire. This is a concentrated 3 hour class where you focus is on learning technique and building flavour profiles.
- Handmade Noodles - Mix stretch, stomp (yes that's right) and pull your own handmade noodles. Dough is often considered an intimidating beast, don't let it get the better of you... with expert guidance and a bunch of fun.
- XO Sauce from scratch. XO is a defining and game changing ingredient in Asian cuisine, much like you mama's Bolognese, many chefs have their own 'superior' recipe - but we reckon this one has it in the bag! You'll want to keep a jar of this around at all times!
Under Paul's guidance, you will combine these into a succulent noodle dish that will have you licking the bowl without shame-
- Handmade Noodles with tender Clams, umami-rich XO Sauce, and Garlic chives
Image by Freepik
Terms and Conditions
- Please be aware we do not offer refunds/transfers into other events/credits due to change in personal circumstances, including illness. We ask if you are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that you refrain from attending and that you contact us.
- For whatever reason a person/s is not able to attend, we welcome a person/s of your choosing to take the place, providing there is no change in dietary circumstances from the original ticket holder.
- We require all dietary/allergy information to be disclosed prior to purchase. If any dietary/allergies are present, please contact us before purchasing a ticket. We cannot provide a credit/refund/transfer due to dietary/allergy requirements after purchase.
- We reserve the right to alter/cancel/postpone a class at any time. If this is to occur you are welcome to a refund/credit/transfer.
- Our cooking school runs on a schedule, and it is required that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking. You are still welcome if you are running late, however we may start the class without you.
- We ask if a person/s is/are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that they refrain from attending. Please contact us if this is the case.
- Once a ticket is purchased, it is assumed that you have read and agree to these terms. For more information please call us on 4926 1991
We usually require at least 8 participants for our classes to run viably, but make the call and let you know 48 hours prior to the class.
If we are unable to gain enough participants, we will happily move you to next iteration of the class, or another class of your choosing. Alternately, we can arrange for a credit note to be used at a later date or a refund.
Thank you for your understanding.